Thursday, October 25, 2007

i need motivation

Alone & lonely n nmn ako dito sa bahay…although, im used with it…but then like ko parin ung matutulog ako n may kasamng tao instead of mga ghost (if there is any in here! wala nmn sana…huhu…). I don’t like this feeling…restless at di p makatulog pro kelangan matulog coz I think I’ve been working 24 hours na…I don’t know exactly what to do right now so I decided to blog... hopefully my sense n tong blog ko not like the previous post.

I was suppose to study (for my exam on Nov. 8) but then again & again…too lazy to do that. Don’t know what happened with me…as far as I know myself pag ganitong may mga exams I strictly follow my planned review schedule and make sure I keep myself motivated n mag aral ng magaral ng paulit ulit… but then now bakit daming excuses at daming “not-so-important-things” to do…ewan ko b sakin? Perhaps sawang sawa n ako sa mga exams n ganyan…syempre takot me bumagsak pro what can I do? My whole system doesn’t want to…nyahahha! Patay bagsak n tlaga! Only you could help me…please pray! Tnx…

No comments: