Thursday, September 16, 2010

fact of life

everything will eventually change. some people stay. others leave. everything will come and go. people come and go too. no matter how hard we hold on, we cant break the cycle. Death is part of that cycle of life. we all will experience it. we all will have that unbearable pain of loosing someone. we all will shed tears...

.... no words of sympathy are good enough to ease the pain. no words can comfort you. no matter what they say. IT WILL JUST HURT THE SAME. It doesnt change the fact that you lose someone you treasured the most...

But no matter how life changed, each of us should move on...In doing so, there will always be self doubt whether you will be able to do it...of course you can. you will. you should. it will happen but it takes time...

1 comment:

dr.antony said...

Death is nothing at all.
I have only slipped away to the next room.
I am I and you are you.
Whatever we were to each other,
That, we still are.

Laugh as we always laughed
at the little jokes we enjoyed together.
Play, smile, think of me.
Pray for me.
Let my name be ever the household word
that it always was.

Life means all that it ever meant.
It is the same that it ever was.
There is absolute unbroken continuity.

Why should I be out of mind
because I am out of sight?
I am but waiting for you.
For an interval.
Somewhere.
Very near.
Just around the corner.

Poem by Henry Scott Holland ~ 1847-1918